Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My birth

Okay, so my birth doesn't sound too terribly exciting, does it? Well, I guess it's the best place to start. So my mom already had a 18 month old baby and was 5 months pregnant with me when my father finally married her. The very next day she was unable to fit into her dress. So a few months later, after many hours of horrible back labor on my mother's part, I came into this world... purple and not breathing. I was just a little peanut weighing in at only 5 pounds and 15 ounces. My head was certifiably cone-shaped and my umbilical cord was wrapped nicely around my neck. After the doctor was able to cut the cord from my almost lifeless body, I started to come around and pink up. It was smooth sailing after that.. until....

No comments:

Post a Comment